By Ray Powell,James Powell
Build wisdom of Economics via lively studying with the newest Powell textbook, that includes quantitative abilities perform and fresh case studies.
This textbook has been totally revised to mirror the 2015 AQA A-level specification, providing you with up to date fabric that helps your educating and may allow your scholars to:
- improve topic wisdom with topic-by-topic help from Ray Powell and James Powell, who either have large event in educating and examining
- display understanding of present concerns in Economics via fresh case experiences that still support construct analytical and evaluative skills
- Use the language of economics to give an explanation for vital techniques and concerns successfully, with keyword phrases pointed out in the course of the textual content and glossaries for either microeconomics and macroeconomics
- construct quantitative abilities with labored examples
- Stretch and problem their wisdom with extension materials
- organize for assessments with perform questions and actions throughout
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Economics Book 2 (Aqa a Level Economics) PDF
Best business economics books
The Political financial system of Rule Evasion and coverage Reform develops the common sense underlying the connections among breaking the principles and making the foundations. impending coverage concerns from the viewpoint of rule circumvention presents a point of view that illuminates a large choice of phenomena:* implicit tolerance of in depth unlawful behaviour, treadmills of reform, delays of significant coverage alterations* the complexity of principles* strength for perverse results from coverage reforms* corruption of enforcers* trade-offs among a rule-based and a discretionary coverage.
Funds. Debt. rates of interest. financial disaster. Billionaires. scholars may perhaps remember the fact that funds makes the realm cross 'round, yet such a lot are a bit shaky by way of explaining how and why. utilizing an A-Z layout and containing over four hundred entries, this reference e-book offers a vital beginning of commercial and financial wisdom for middle-school, high-school, and group students.
As economists and policymakers attempt to appreciate the explanations of the worldwide monetary hindrance, pinpointing the connection among executive dimension and monetary development is important. during this incisive monetary examine, Andreas Bergh and Magnus Henrekson locate that during filthy rich nations, the place executive measurement is measured as overall taxes or overall expenditure relative to GDP, there's a powerful unfavourable correlation among executive measurement and fiscal growth-where executive measurement raises via 10 percent issues, annual progress charges reduce by way of zero.
During this thought-provoking booklet, Jonathan McMillan dissects banking to bare its internal workings. He cuts in the course of the complexity of contemporary finance and explains how banking nearly crashed our economic system. Banking is damaged, and McMillan unearths why we will not repair it. The electronic revolution seems to be the sport changer that demands the top of banking.
- The Dynamics of the Price Structure and the Business Cycle: The Italian Evidence from 1945 to 2000 (Contributions to Economics)
- Multilateral vs. Regional Economic Integration? - The Middle East and North African Region
- The Making of the Classical Theory of Economic Growth (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- Will Individual Freedom Be Lost For 10,000 Years?
- No Encore: An Essay Concerning the Competitive Decline of the United States of America
- The Abolition of Cash: America's $660 Billion Burden
Extra resources for AQA A-level Economics Book 2 (Aqa a Level Economics)