By Takafumi Ueno,Yoshihito Watanabe
Sets the level for the layout and alertness of latest protein cages
Featuring contributions from a group of overseas specialists within the coordination chemistry of organic platforms, this e-book permits readers to appreciate and reap the benefits of the attention-grabbing inner molecular surroundings of protein cages. using sleek natural and polymer options, the authors clarify step-by-step easy methods to layout and build quite a few protein cages. additionally, the authors describe present functions of protein cages, environment the root for the improvement of latest purposes in biology, nanotechnology, artificial chemistry, and different disciplines.
Based on an intensive evaluate of the literature in addition to the authors' personal laboratory event, Coordination Chemistry in Protein Cages
- Sets forth the foundations of coordination reactions in usual protein cages
- Details the basic layout of coordination websites of small man made metalloproteins because the foundation for protein cage design
- Describes the supramolecular layout and meeting of protein cages for or by means of steel coordination
- Examines the most recent purposes of protein cages in biology and nanotechnology
- Describes the rules of coordination chemistry that govern self-assembly of artificial cage-like molecules
Chapters are jam-packed with specific figures to assist readers comprehend the complicated constitution, layout, and alertness of protein cages. large references on the finish of every bankruptcy function a gateway to special unique study reports and studies within the field.
With its certain evaluation of easy rules, layout, and functions, Coordination Chemistry in Protein Cages is usually recommended for investigators operating in organic inorganic chemistry, organic natural chemistry, and nanoscience.