By Gloria Dall'Alba
- Brings jointly a chain of essays through a global staff of philosophers and educationalists
- Juxtaposes varied ways to phenomenological inquiry and addresses questions of value for schooling today
- Demonstrates why phenomenology is a modern stream that's either dynamic and varied
- Highlights ways that phenomenology can tell a huge diversity of facets of academic theorising and perform, together with studying throughout the physique, writing on-line, being an genuine instructor, ambiguities in changing into execs, and faculty transition
Read or Download Exploring Education Through Phenomenology: Diverse Approaches PDF
Best education theory books
Geriatrie - Ein interdisziplinärer Ansatz in der Altenhilfe (German Edition)
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Sozialpädagogik / Sozialarbeit, notice: 1,0, Evangelische Hochschule Berlin, Veranstaltung: Sonderpädagogik, 21 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Gesellschaft altert – wie oft hört guy seit einigen Jahren diesen Satz? Sehr oft.
the ABC's of childhood: Active play, Best educational practices & Consistent discipline
This ebook is meant to critique present practices in schooling and parenting, to reveal market-driven practices dependent in greed and disguised as precious to childrens, to envision academic guidelines mandated by way of govt officers utilizing wrong records, to check the folly of many modern child-rearing practices established in pop psychology, and to envision the cumulative influence of those practices upon America's kids and society at huge.
50 Tips for Terrific Teams: Proven Strategies for Building High Performance Teams
“There is quite a bit reliable study and writing on excessive appearing groups now… yet few CEOs have the time to entry it. So sturdy to have this brief, obtainable and useful selection of tips to rework your group, by means of Catherine and Jacqueline, very skilled workforce coaches who've either completely researched all of the most sensible literature and located methods of employing it to groups throughout assorted sectors… I definitely can be utilizing a couple of the following pointers to enhance the forums I chair and the groups I lead.
Ecojustice and Education: A Special Issue of educational Studies (Educational Studies, Volume 36, Number 1, August 2004)
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Maria Montessori und die Messung der Qualität von Arbeit in der Schule (German Edition)
- Kapital und Sozialisation nach Pierre Bourdieu: Eine Darstellung der Grundlagen (German Edition)
- Schools and Urban Revitalization: Rethinking Institutions and Community Development (Community Development Research and Practice Series)
- Global Leadership for Social Justice: Taking it from the Field to Practice: 14 (Advances in Educational Administration)
Extra resources for Exploring Education Through Phenomenology: Diverse Approaches