By Monique Boekaerts,Paul R Pintrich,Moshe Zeidner
The instruction manual of Self-Regulation represents cutting-edge assurance of the most recent conception, study, and advancements in purposes of self-regulation examine. Chapters are of curiosity to psychologists attracted to the improvement and operation of self-regulation in addition to purposes to health and wellbeing, organizational, scientific, and academic psychology.This e-book pulls jointly thought, examine, and functions within the self-regulation area and gives large insurance of conceptual, methodological, and therapy matters. In view of the burgeoning curiosity and big examine on quite a few facets of self-regulation, the time turns out ripe for this guide, aimed toward reflecting the present kingdom of the sector. The objective is to supply researchers, scholars, and clinicians within the box with giant state of the art overviews, stories, and reflections at the conceptual and methodological concerns and complexities specific to self-regulation research.
- Coverage of cutting-edge in self-regulation examine from assorted perspectives
- Application of self-regulation study to overall healthiness, medical, organizational, and academic psychology
- Brings jointly in a single quantity learn on self-regulation in several subdisciplines
- Most finished and penetrating compendium of knowledge on self-regulation from multi-disciplinary perspectives
Read Online or Download Handbook of Self-Regulation PDF
Similar psychological research books
This remarkable presentation of the basics of multidimensional scaling illustrates the applicability of MDS to a large choice of disciplines. the 1st sections offer flooring paintings within the historical past and conception of MDS. the ultimate part applies MDS innovations to such different fields as physics, advertising, and political technology.
With distinct medical examples Busch exhibit us while and the way to intrude to assist bring up sufferer autonomy and self-reflective skills. the tactic provided will be built-in into scientific perform regardless of the theoretical orientation or point of experience.
Learn tools and records: An built-in process via Janie H. Wilson and Shauna W. Joye bargains a totally built-in method of educating examine equipment and data via proposing a learn query followed through the fitting tools and statistical strategies had to handle it. learn questions and designs turn into extra advanced as chapters development, construction on easier inquiries to toughen scholar studying.
• Illustrates all of the steps in getting ready qualitative and quantitative literature stories. • Emphasizes subject choice, finding literature, and keeping off significant pitfalls in comparing and synthesizing literature. • indicates how one can enhance literature reports throughout the sensible inclusion of statistical effects present in the literature.
- Advances in Parapsychological Research 9
- Statistics for Psychologists: An Intermediate Course
- Psychotherapy Research: Foundations, Process, and Outcome
- When Research Goes Off the Rails: Why It Happens and What You Can Do About It
- Screening psychischer Arbeitsbelastung: Ein Verfahren zur Gefährdungsbeurteilung (German Edition)
Additional info for Handbook of Self-Regulation