By Jean Stewart
Read or Download How to make your presentations more memorable PDF
Similar business life books
Thirty million shows can be given at the present time. hundreds of thousands will fail. thousands extra should be bought with yawns. a unprecedented few will determine the main profound connection, during which presenter and viewers comprehend one another perfectly…discover universal floor… and, jointly, choose to act. during this absolutely up-to-date variation, Jerry Weissman, the world’s no 1 presentation advisor, exhibits the way to connect to even the hardest, so much high-level audiences.
Social capital is a comparatively new inspiration within the social sciences. within the final twenty or so years it has come to point that networks of social relationships symbolize a 'resource' for either the person and society, for the reason that they supply aid for the person and facilitate collective motion. even though this isn't a wholly new proposal, the extra systematic approach during which social capital captures such an instinct has created a brand new theoretical paradigm and helped to enhance a chain of leading edge learn courses in politics, economics, and the learn of human healthiness.
This booklet deals a groundbreaking choice of chapters within the rising box of company Social accountability (CSR) communique. After outlining a theoretical framework, the themed sections hide: (1) conversation in CSR: The Communicative function, technique and overview; (2) CSR Discourses and company Reporting; (3) CSR on-line communique and Social Media; (4) The position of Stakeholders in CSR communique: Managers, staff and shoppers.
The Routledge significant other to Ethics, Politics and businesses synthesizes and extends present learn on ethics in companies via explicitly targeting ‘ethico-politics’ - the place ethics informs political motion. It attracts connections among ethics and politics in and round corporations and the place of work, examines state of the art components and units the scene for destiny learn.
- Big, Soft, Chewy Cookies: More Than 75 Recipes for the Best Cookies in the World (NTC Reference)
- Gendered Talk at Work: Constructing Gender Identity Through Workplace Discourse (Language and Social Change)
- Internal Communications: A Manual for Practitioners (PR In Practice)
- Customer Worthy : How and Why Everyone in Your Organization Must Think Like a Customer
- Organisations with Soul: A social path of schooling in the language of the human soul (Social Ecology and Management)
- Get RESULTS!: Learn the Fast Track to Success in Business and in Life
Extra resources for How to make your presentations more memorable