By That Patchwork Place
Inspired by way of fats quarters--those impossible to resist little bundles of color--the quilting specialists at That Patchwork PlaceÂ® have created 17 engaging new duvet patterns.
- Showcase every thing from batiks to eastern taupes, replica prints, and glossy prints and solids
- Count on specialist directions and transparent, step by step illustrations
- Get valuable counsel all through this follow-up to the best-selling books A Baker's Dozen and Jelly Babies
Read Online or Download Quilting with Fat Quarters: 17 New Patterns from the Staff at That Patchwork PlaceÂ® PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Weaving Made Easy: 18 Projects Using a Simple Loom
Weaving Made effortless is the start weavers' final advisor to creating enjoyable, basic, and practical weaving tasks from begin to end. It positive factors seventeen basic initiatives made at the inflexible heddle loom, a small, moveable, and cheap weaving loom. Weaving Made effortless includes:A step by step advisor on getting begun weaving; weaving vocab one hundred and one, instruments and fabrics defined, the fundamentals of warp and weft, and the way to begin weavingClear directions for a way to make a number of useful materials, from drapy to strong scarves and luggage to belts, placemats, rugs, and extra.
Simply think all of the methods you should use those enjoyable move sew alphabets! try out including monograms or words to album covers, key fobs, picture frames, backpacks, handbags, or anyplace you could insert evenweave cloth. sew the letters on a strip of Aida cloth to create a bookmark or pillow sash. go sew marriage ceremony and beginning bulletins on linen.
Bead Tapestry Patterns for Peyote Mother & Child and Divine Mercy
A ebook of Tapestry styles for making beaded goods with Miyuki Delica measurement eleven beads. There are huge photographs, an inventory of the colour numbers with quantities and a be aware chart to be used in making goods. The styles are in Peyote sew: mom and baby 12" x 15" with eighty shades and Divine Mercy 12" x 18" with 60 shades.
Handwoven Table Linens: 27 Fabulous Projects From a Master Weaver
Grasp weaver Tom Knisely provides styles and concepts to spruce up your desk with new weavesTom Knisely, writer of bestseller Rag Rug Weaving and Handwoven child Blankets, has now became his recognition to at least one of the most well-liked different types of weaving: desk linens. Placemats, runners, tablecloths, and napkins play a crucial function in developing the glance of a eating room or kitchen desk, and this e-book grants the instruments had to notice your imaginative and prescient for those precise goods.
- Segmented Turning: An Illustrated Guide
- Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book: 155 Mix & Match Designs - Bring 30 Fabulous Blocks to Life - Plus Plans for Sashing, Borders, Motifs & Allover Designs
- Famous Frocks: The Little Black Dress: Patterns for 20 Garments Inspired by Fashion Icons
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Bouquet of Flowers by Edouard Manet
Extra resources for Quilting with Fat Quarters: 17 New Patterns from the Staff at That Patchwork PlaceÂ®