By Tonya Alexander
Find clean new how you can mix the scraps you have been gathering. excellent for budget-minded quilters, those visually enjoyable designs supply a latest slant to standard cover blocks.
- Discover 3 "scrap equations" that would make you fearless approximately textile: neutrals + scraps = stability, price > colour, and extra = better
- Choose from eleven attractive initiatives for convinced novices and beyond
- Learn time-saving strategies for sorting and storing your scraps so that you can simply rework them into wonderful quilts
Read Online or Download Stash Lab: Simple Solutions for Scrap Quilts PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Weaving Made Easy: 18 Projects Using a Simple Loom
Weaving Made effortless is the start weavers' final consultant to creating enjoyable, easy, and sensible weaving initiatives from begin to end. It positive aspects seventeen easy tasks made at the inflexible heddle loom, a small, moveable, and cheap weaving loom. Weaving Made effortless includes:A step by step consultant on getting began weaving; weaving vocab one zero one, instruments and fabrics defined, the fundamentals of warp and weft, and the way to begin weavingClear directions for the way to make a number of functional materials, from drapy to strong scarves and baggage to belts, placemats, rugs, and extra.
Simply think the entire methods you should use those enjoyable go sew alphabets! test including monograms or words to album covers, key fobs, photograph frames, backpacks, handbags, or at any place you could insert evenweave textile. sew the letters on a strip of Aida cloth to create a bookmark or pillow sash. go sew marriage ceremony and beginning bulletins on linen.
Bead Tapestry Patterns for Peyote Mother & Child and Divine Mercy
A ebook of Tapestry styles for making beaded goods with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. There are huge photos, an inventory of the colour numbers with quantities and a note chart to be used in making goods. The styles are in Peyote sew: mom and baby 12" x 15" with eighty colours and Divine Mercy 12" x 18" with 60 colours.
Handwoven Table Linens: 27 Fabulous Projects From a Master Weaver
Grasp weaver Tom Knisely provides styles and ideas to spruce up your desk with new weavesTom Knisely, writer of bestseller Rag Rug Weaving and Handwoven child Blankets, has now grew to become his awareness to at least one of the most well-liked different types of weaving: desk linens. Placemats, runners, tablecloths, and napkins play a primary function in growing the glance of a eating room or kitchen desk, and this publication can provide the instruments had to notice your imaginative and prescient for those designated goods.
- Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects: 45 Wax Free Techniques
- The Handmade Skateboard: Design & Build a Custom Longboard, Cruiser, or Street Deck from Scratch
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting 1-2-3: 61 Designs to Finish Your Quilts with Flair
- Bead Tapestry Patterns for Loom Stained Glass Window Rose in Stained Glass
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Natural Soaps (Idiot's Guides)
- American Indian Beadwork (Beadwork Books)
Extra resources for Stash Lab: Simple Solutions for Scrap Quilts