By Roderick P. McDonald
This e-book introduces the reader to the most quantitative techniques, equipment, and computational strategies wanted for the improvement, evaluate, and alertness of assessments within the behavioral/social sciences, together with academic exams. empirical examples are carried all through to demonstrate substitute tools. different info units are used for unique illustrations. Self-contained courses for confirmatory and exploratory issue research can be found at the Web.
Intended for college students of psychology, rather academic psychology, in addition to social technology scholars attracted to how exams are developed and used, must haves contain a direction on statistics.
The courses and knowledge records for this publication should be downloaded from www.psypress.com/test-theory/
Read Online or Download Test Theory: A Unified Treatment PDF
Best psychological research books
This striking presentation of the basics of multidimensional scaling illustrates the applicability of MDS to a large choice of disciplines. the 1st sections supply flooring paintings within the background and idea of MDS. the ultimate part applies MDS ideas to such varied fields as physics, advertising, and political technological know-how.
With unique scientific examples Busch exhibit us while and the way to intrude to aid bring up sufferer autonomy and self-reflective talents. the tactic awarded may be built-in into medical perform regardless of the theoretical orientation or point of experience.
Learn tools and facts: An built-in technique by means of Janie H. Wilson and Shauna W. Joye bargains a totally built-in method of instructing study tools and data by means of providing a learn query observed by means of the ideal equipment and statistical approaches had to tackle it. study questions and designs develop into extra advanced as chapters development, construction on easier inquiries to make stronger scholar studying.
• Illustrates the entire steps in getting ready qualitative and quantitative literature stories. • Emphasizes subject choice, finding literature, and heading off significant pitfalls in comparing and synthesizing literature. • indicates the best way to enhance literature experiences in the course of the really appropriate inclusion of statistical effects present in the literature.
- The SAGE Handbook of Personality Theory and Assessment: Personality Theories and Models v. 1
- Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology
- Affect Regulation Training: A Practitioners' Manual
- A Research Guide for Health and Clinical Psychology
- Research Literacy
Additional resources for Test Theory: A Unified Treatment